So what is new in this 0.2 version of Weave?
- Intelligent scheduler for synchronization to improve performance.
- Expanded set of supported browser settings and metadata, including: Bookmarks, Browsing History, Cookies, Saved Passwords, Saved Form Data, and Tabs.
- Support for retrying failed network operations.
- New server format performs better when there are frequent changes (e.g., for history sync).
- Significant reworking of the startup experience, including a new Setup Wizard that performs account creation in chrome and allows for customization of settings.
- Improved error detection and handling.
- Notification dialog added to the status bar for displaying error, status and asynchronous events with or without required actions, e.g. authentication errors, notification of shares, etc.
Might be worth mentioning that they are still saying this version is for testing purposes only, so if Firefox later on kicks you in the head, points its browsing finger and laughs while your down, you were warned.
Ready to test it out? Then download Weave 0.2 here!Firefox, bookmarks, weave, mozilla